Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back for Bentley



Well I thought the blog was only going to be about a singular ski experience last April. But now that Brad is gone, I thought it would be a good idea to bring back the blog and dedicate this season of ski blogging to Brad. He really loved the fact that I did record our AK experience and he told me how it was great his family could share in the ak ski experience from the blog. So here goes...just finished customizing my new dynafit zzeus alpine touring boots. Using my raichle spoilers as inserts-not sure the dynafit cuff is designed right but with modifications it will work. Brad was the ultimate boot customizer and pioneer. With his pickle barrel adaptation of his tele boots and then the cut off lange sole to fit over his leather tele boot, Brad in effect, created the first plastic tele boot in the industry. As the ski season ramps up over the holidays, and I sit looking at fresh superlight pow this morning in Alta, I think of Brad's often repeated mantra which I wish to all who read this and for those who make a turn or two for Bentley this season,
"May your turns be deep and ever so sweet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment